Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

the beauty of emerald

outfit: snake skin blouse - ASOS/skirt - river island/boots - topshop/necklace - topshop
 
Hello lovelies,
 
so here is what I wore in the evening!
Can I just say this skirt is one hell of a challenge to style, but I absolutely love it! specially it's beautiful colour.
The way I imagine it is in summer/warm spring day with a black short sleeve crop top and black low converse or even like a baggy/oversized tee in nude, red, navy or purple.
I'm very excited to style it now!
 
Sorry there are only two pictures, but honestly firstly there was absolutely no time and it was a challenge to even take these pictures hahaa
 
I shall be with my friend right now so I will talk to you later,
 
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk