Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

A different view






















outfit: top - topshop / hat - H&M / shorts - ASOS / bag - H&M / converse - office / rings - camden & ASOS

Today was such a lovely, but hotttt day it was ridiculous! Hahaa

Me and some friends from the CSM project decided to meet up and have a walk down in south bank. It was so nice and I have to say south bank probably is my absolute favourite place next to Oxford st. of course! Haha

Anyways I decided to carry on my black and white obsession as I have been for the past months.

Ohh and I finally wore my hat! I just thought it suited the outfit nicely.

These summer holidays went by sooo fast it's actually insane, A2 is just coming closer, but I'm feeling ready for it!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk