Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Roshes







Let me introduce you to my new loves! 
I've had my eyes on them for a while, but they only had them for men and I would have been willing to buy men shoes if only they would make them in a size 3..
Either way when I finally saw that my beloved Asos was selling them I just had to get them! 

I have to admit that they're way out of my comfort zone because they don't actually fit into my wardrobe so I'm still trying to figure out how to style them, but I just love them! 

Also I feel like everyone should have that one piece in their wardrobe that doesn't actually fit in because it allows you to be a bit different and style them in your own way! 

I know for a fact I'm going to have a lot of fun with these. 

What do you think of them? 

Shay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk