Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Dark flow








outfit: Jacket - Monki / Jumper - H&M / Trousers - Monki / Shoes - ASOS / Bag - H&M / Necklaces - Urban Outfitters

Finally I got something to post again! 
After quite a bit of a very minimal dressing period I feel like my excitment to dress up is starting to come back again and I'm so glad it is because my blog suffered a lot through this. 
Even though I love winter for it's layering and all the drama around the fashion I just feel like it always drags me a bit down and I get lazy with dressing myself.. Hahaa

Anyways I'm soo happy that I finally got to wear this long Jacket and finally got to share it with you guys.
I bought it a few weeks ago, but it was just too cold to wear it and today I was just like 'NO you have to wear, the time has come!' 
I love it soo much it's probably one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe at the moment.

I will try to post some inspiration this week and more updates will be coming,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk