Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Clean cuts







outfit: Coat - Choies / Sweater - Asos / Jeans - Topshop / Bag - H&M / Glasses - Asos / Roshe Runs - Nike via Asos

Hello everyone,

hope you're all well! Found this outfit from a while back, funny enough it was edited and ready to be put up, but I obviously never got around to posting it.

It's a very simple and clean outfit, with a quite sporty feel to it!

I've bought so many new things for my winter wardrobe recently (you might have seen some of them on my instagram @aspoonfulloffashion already)
and I can't wait to share them with you guys. I'm also finally investing in a camera so I can get back to taking daily outfit pictures. It's a bit hard a the moment to take proper ones just with my phone.

Anyways I hope you guys like this. As always I will talk to you soon,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk