Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

Leopard from the bottom














Outfit: Jumper - Zara / Skirt - H&M / Ankle boots - Zara

Hello everyone,

so I've been trying to post for the past few days, but for some reason it would just not let me upload the pics. Anyways I finally sorted it so it's fine.

Onto the outfit, I've been trying to wear more skirts as I really like them, but just never feel comfortable enough to wear them.

I'm still into my earthy and camel tones so I'm sorry if you are over these colours. 
If you follow me on Instagram and have seen a few of my posts on here already you might notice that I always wear the same colour on my lips, which is Macs 'Taupe'. I swear by that shade, I just think it works perfectly for me. I did however want to switch things up a bit and went for Macs 'Chili' matte lipstick as it still works with the rest of the outfit. It's a really nice dark orangey-red/rusty red. I love it!

Also my hair is getting lighter by the day! Hahaa Unfortunately the grey did not stay for very long I'm assuming the colour just doesn't work for my hair, but this colour is growing on me.

What do you think?

Shay

2 comments:

  1. Your hair and outfit look amazing!X. www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk