Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Grey scale





Outfit: Oversized shirt - Bricklane / Dress - Zara / Ankle boots - ASOS / Crossover bag - Topshop / Scarf - Zara
















Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well.
So today's outfit reflects the moody London weather perfectly, today alone we had that kind of rain that showers you within seconds, great to look at when you're at home, but not so great when you're in the middle of running errands. If I have to leave the house on days like this I like to wear things as oversized and comfortable as possible. So I went for a nice loose midi dress that I bought in one of the Zara sales a while back and because the dress is sleeveless I added this massive Men's shirt that I found in Bricklane market. To add some other shades I went for a off white scarf to also keep me cosy and my Asos ankle boots which are so good for rainy days. 
Finally because the outfit is so colourless I went for a nice deep red lip to add some life to everything.

There it is a nice cosy outfit for rainy days. Don't forget your umbrella and you'll be ready to go.

I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your week, and I will speak to you soon,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk