Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Leather Covers


Outfit: Jacket - Asos / Jumper - Zara / Trousers - Forever21 / Scarf - Zara / Heels - Zara













Hello beauts,

I'm back again, I know a little bit later than I promised, but everytime I would get a chance to post it would be too late.

Anyway here is the outfit that I already mentioned in my inspo post. Like I said it is pretty black and white, the only colour is on my lips, which is my revlon mauve matte lipstick.

Sometimes you're just not going to want to wear colour. I actually love this outfit as I think all the pieces work so well together and it looks so laid back and yet it's an outfit that I feel would make a statement. I know I promised I would wear more colour and I've been actually doing very well with that, but like I said in my first inspo board post with all the pinks and blushes, sometimes the colour details I will be wearing will be on my makeup or nails or maybe my jewellery.

Black will forever be a colour that will work for everything as it can say so much, with that being said I want to finish today's post with a quote from Yohji Yamamoto that nails describing the colour black;

"Black is modest and arrogant at the same time.
Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious.
But above all black says this: 'I don't bother you - you don't bother me.'"

Lots of love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk