Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Introduction

Hello lovelies,

Soo let me start with introducing myself..

My name is Shaghaiegh. I know it looks scary, don't worry my friends call me Shay and I am 17 years old.

As an absolute fashion addict I thought it was time for me to join the blogging side not only to share ideas, but also to grow in my own confidence.

Blogging is a great way to watch yourself grow in your own style and it forces you to look good!

I'm not quite sure yet how all of this is going to work, but what you should expect in this blog are things like;

- everyday outfits

- make up tutorials

- project I might be doing

- maybe some of my art work

- seeing as my hair is in a bob length at the moment maybe things like hair tutorials for shorter hair
- inspiration posts

- hauls

- probably posts about celebrities that influence my style

and other random things

I don't have much more to say I guess so I will talk to you guys in my next post.

Much love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk