Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

A walk to remember

 
 
 
 
 
outfit: coat - zara (old) /jumper - ASOS/jeans - C&A/shoes - topshop/gloves - H&M (old)/belt - vintage
 
 
Hey lovelies,
 
Excuse the awkward faces in the first two pictures.. I still got to get used to this whole taking pictures thing hahaa
Anyways this is an outfit from about a month ago and I know it's not very exciting, but trust me there will be much better ones coming!
 
It's a very casual outfit mainly because it was taken on a Sunday and on Sundays I try and take it easy.. hahaa
 
Today I'm meeting my friends to go and see someone who is very special to us so hopefully there will be loads of lovely pictures coming out of that!
That also means that this post and the next are timed, which I hope works out right.
 
You will get todays outfit and other fun pictures tomorrow
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk