Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

mary-kate and ashley love

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



Hello lovelies,
 
this post is about my celebrity fashion inspirations (if that's what you want to call it)
 
I always have loved the Olsen twins, I think they are absolutely amazing and their fashion sense is very unique!
 
I get a lot of inspiration from them and I love their whole oversized look!
On top of that I can actually understand more about what I can wear because I am petite just like them and it's really important to understand what you can wear with your body shape without looking like a complete idiot.. hahaa
 
Their fashion sense is quite different Mary-Kate has the funky/rock/grunge look where as Ashley is more polished and classy however they both love oversized things.
I also love their hair and make up on appearances - most of the times it's very simple.
 
I will be doing more post like this on varies celebrities talking about their style and what I like about them!
 
Let me know what you think,
 
Shay
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk