Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

touch of nude

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
outfit: scarf - H&M/T-shirt - H&M men/cardigan - zara/harem pants - H&M/converse - office/earrings - F21/small chain - Camden/wood bead necklace - gift from a friend/dream catcher necklace - topshop/bag - Dubai/square ring - river island/orange stone ring - iran/leaf ring - gift from my mummy
 
Hello lovelies,
 
sorry for the bad update over the weekend, but I had a really busy week in general.. but that's over now and here is todays outfit.
 
I felt so comfortable in this today + the sun was shining, which was awesome!
I was actually going to wear my heel boots from topshop, but I just thought let's keep it easy.. hahaa
 
 
OHH and don't you just loooooove my new bag? I do!
I know that in the description it says Dubai, now let me just say I did not go to Dubai - unfortunately - but my friend did and she had this bag in red and I felt in love with it so when she told me that her auntie was selling the same bag in this nude/caramel colour and in red I just had to get it! And I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I also brought it in red.. hahaa I don't regret anything!
 
I love it so much and it opens sooo nicely.. I wish I could show you maybe in a future post! hahaa
 
yeah this is todays outfit and as always there's more to come,
 
Shay


1 comment:

  1. you look adorable! I love the look! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk