Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

different views






outfit: cardigan - zara/leather jacket - H&M/Tee - pull & bear/harem pants - H&M/converse - office

Hello beautiful people,

I went to the library with one of my closest friends today to do some work.
So my outfit was very comfortable and quite boyish, just how I like it.
I was wearing minimal colours, but I love to wear different textures that kind of give an idea of different colours. 

We had to go back to the library a couple of times because it was soo packed, but in the end we managed to steal two seats. It's crazy how much fun we can have in a library.. hahaa

Now I'm just gonna do some more work and eat Strawberries with nutella.. YUM! Have you ever tried it? It's sooo nice! ahaha

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk