Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

The knot








 outfit: T-shirt - Just female / jeans - ASOS petite / converse - office / earrings - f21 / bag - ASOS 

Oh wow what amazing weather we are having today! It's about time though!

Anyways this is yesterdays out, I wasn't actually planning to go out because I have a annoying cold!! But I did end up going to Oxford st.- aka my favourite place in the world with my friends just to look at the sales and stuff. I did go with the intention to buy nothing and ended up buying these beautiful earrings from forever21 and something else, which I will show you in my haul probably tomorrow.

My outfit was casual and comfortable so the earrings and my red lipstick tuned it up nicely. 

I'm not sure whether I can go out today because I'm not feeling very well but this weather is just too nice to stay home! 

How are you guys finding the weather? Any exciting plans coming up?

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk