Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

burning up in neon lights








outfit: Tee - ASOS / Jeans - H&M / shoes - H&M / clutch - new look / rings - ASOS / necklace - topshop

Hello lovely people,
so here is fridays outfit! Friday was probably one of the strangest days ever.. Hahaa 
I went to westfield with esther and we were just checking out the sales, afterwards we went to a party, which was mad and didn't end so well so esther, her brother and me and a few other friends just stayed at the park for a bit. Hahaa

But yeah I loove this outfit sooo much! It's soo cool and chic and I love the clutch! When I ordered it I didn't realise how bright it would be and when I first got it I didn't like it as much and I wasn't too sure about it, but then I slowly fell in love with it! It such a sickk piece. Hahaa

What do you think of this outfit? 

Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk