Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Grey City Lights












outfit: Jacket - ASOS / Top - Zara / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Topshop / Scarf - Zara / Necklace - Topshop

Hello strangers,

To those of you who can remember it, I hope you had a great start to the New Year.

I'm sorry for my absence, but I decided to take a break so I can catch up with school work.
This is what I wore on the first day back and I loved it, but my top was definitely to thin for this cold!
True to it's reputation the London weather is horribly grey!

Ohh and I finally bought a pair of 'Mom Jeans', which I still can't make my mind up about.
Today Esther and me are going shopping in Oxford St. aka my favourite place in the world so expect loads of nice pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Also for this year I'm aiming for my style to develop more and represent me better so expect a lot of monochrome!!

Make sure to keep posted because I've got a lot of exciting things coming up!

Shay 

4 comments:

  1. I like this! It's cool that you got out of the box and used the train (subway?) to take pictures. I also like the alternating use of color vs black and white. I might have to borrow that idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot lovely! Feel free to borrow it hahaa I'm glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk