Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Three piece rule





outfit: Jumper - Zara / Jeans - really old / Shoes - my mums from Vagabond

There's something about the combination of grey and dark lips that I just can't resist.
Especially when it's this amazing grey Jumper that my mum bought me for Christmas, she honestly never fails to amaze me and neither does Zara - I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to own almost everything from there.

Also can I just point out that the shoes in my last outfit and these shoes are both my mums.. She just owns all these nice boots and she can only wear one pair at a time soo I might as well steal them here and there.. Hahaa

Anyways I'm going to have a lot of fun with this Jumper I can sense it, but for now I'll leave you with the most comfortable way of wearing it, my personal three piece rule.

Shay




No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk