Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Classic yin & yang


















Outfit: Jumper - Zara / Trousers - Forever21 / Shoes - Zara

Hello everyone,

I hope you're well, so here's another outfit for you guys. It might seem a little inappropriate considering we are in June, but this outfit is actually from a few weeks ago when it was still cold. Also it has actually been quite cold over the past few days, which is annoying. I hope you guys still like this outfit anyway!

It's actually a very minimal outfit. but I find it comes across very put together and structured. You can obviously never go wrong with a classic black & white outfit! I was actually going to wear this to Paris for our work trip as I thought it worked perfectly with the deep red lips, but I'm glad I didn't as it was really, really warm in Paris!

Anyway I hope you guys liked this outfit and I have another outfit ready to be posted in a few days,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk