Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Salmon punch











Outfit: Jumper - Zara / Skirt - H&M / Trainers - Nike / Bag - Topshop

Hello everyone,

hope you're doing well. Here's another outfit for you guys and I'm finally wearing a bit of colour.
Decided to go for a very casual look, but obviously the skirt kind of makes up for it.
I love this jumper it's soo comfortable and it works great pretty much all year around as it's quite lightweight. Obviously I wouldn't wear it in a hot summer day, but it's a nice cover up for the chilly evenings. The splits also come quite high up so it not too long and covered. 
As with a lot of my other pieces this is a very easy piece to just throw on and go, which is always a plus. 
My skirt is from H&M, but you can get a skirt like this from loads of places (Missguided, ASOS, Topshop, River Island) I have to say that I have 3 skirts in black exactly like this, but my H&M one is my favourite as the material is very soft and comfortable, it's also very stretchy so it doesn't restrict you like some others would. The price is really good as well so it's a very good option.
Onto my shoes, I'm still in love with these and pretty much wear them everyday. I took these to Paris with me for our second day and to change into from my heels after our full on first day of meetings and work and it was literally the best thing ever. 

Anyway I hope you guys like this outfit and the punch of colour and I will be back with a new post soon,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk