Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

leading navy

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
outfit: trench - Sisley/jumper - topshop/necklace - Camden/belt - H&M/jeans - H&M/wedges - primark/scarf - I can't remember../lipstick - rimmel London 128
 
Hello lovelies,
 
so before I start, you may notice that I'm only wearing lipstick in one picture.. that's because I completely forgot to reapply it and only remembered (or my friend reminded me) once we had taken all the pictures hahaa
 
Now to the outfit, we had quite lovely weather today so I was able to walk out in a trench without producing a song with the sound of my teeth.. hahaa
Also my wedges are so nice and comfortable and the weirdest thing is they are from primark!

Can I  also just mention that I was wearing about 20 bobbi pins in my hair (well that's an exaggeration, but I'm wearing quite a lot) and it felt absolutely amazing to take them out.. hahaa

btw I hope you liked my art work,

Shay
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk