Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

red crocodile

 
 
 

 
 
 

outfit: leather jacket - H&M/jumper - calvin klein/navy pants - H&M/boots - topshop/bag - Dubai/chain - Camden/spike necklace - topshop/squared ring - river island/orange stone ring - iran/leaf ring - my mums  

Hello lovelies,
 
sorry that I'm so late, but I had a really busy day.
Anyways, here's todays outfit, which I felt was very classy and I liked the way the leather toughened it up!
If you have seen my last post it was about how to wear navy pants and here is one way I wear them.
Let me know what you think and maybe give me some more ideas of how to wear them?
 
Ohh and don't you just love the red bag?
It's the same as the one I wore on Monday just in red!
I think it's absolutely beautiful and it brightened up my outfit so much.
 
that's it from me for now,
 
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk