Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

black and white, black on white, black and white stripes









outfit: top: ASOS / harem pants: H&M / bag - H&M / converse - office / rings - camden & asos

Oh my goodness.. I can't tell you guys through how much frustration I've gone through over the past two days just to find a way to upload these pictures!
It was an absolute nightmare the only plus side to this is that I'm kind of a genius in uploading pictures now because I pretty much tried out every single way possible to upload hahaa!

Anyways this is my outfit from yesterday, which I actually wanted to upload yesterday if only it would have worked.

I did not have anything to wear because all my clothes are in the washing seeing as I have just come back from Germany.. some of you may know how it feels! Hahaa

I did take some pictures in Germany, which I will upload over the time.

Now the plan is to find a job, which I'm really looking forward to.

Let me know what you think,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk