Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

card games and stripes






outfit: shirt dress - ASOS / bag - H&M / shoes - ASOS / sunglasses - ASOS

Soo first of my internet is working again! 
This outfit is from the day I went to cut my hair, I was actually gonna leave it in a bob so I can grow it, but I lost a card game on that day and so I had to cut my hair! Hahaa

I do really like it though, but now I'm just gonna grow it into a bob cause I do really miss my bob.

Anyways, the shirt is not an oversized mans shirt or anything and believe it or not it's actually a size 8, but I guess it's just the fact that I'm so short and the shirt is made very oversized! I love it though!

There are a few things I wanted to tell you guys!

Firsty; go and checkout my lovely friend cescas blog!http://cescadiba.blogspot.co.uk/ she's got some great things to share and she's an awesome person!

Secondly; I'm planning on starting my Youtube channel very very soon so stay tuned for that! I will post things like my monthly hauls and hopefully eventually some make up tutorials and some styling tips!

Let me know what you think,

Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk