Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Got that 40s curl















outfit: Jumper - Zara / Trousers - Forever 21 / Loafers - H&M

Hello everyone,

Back today with another outfit, I hope you all enjoyed my last post, which was my 'get to know me' tag!

Anyways back to the outfit, I kept it very minimal and easy. This is my go to outfit when I'm in a hurry and I still want to look put together. The Jumper I honestly wear to death, it's just one of those pieces that will always look effortlessly nice. And the trousers I wear to work a lot as well as they can be dressed up or down.

Also you might have noticed from the pictures that I've finally had a haircut and I have gone slightly lighter in colour, the colour has a slight grey tint. I really wanted to go that gunmetal grey, but after discussing it with my hairdresser I realised my hair was too dark to get there right away.. Hahaa Either way I really really like the outcome. I must say I did go through a slight phase of not liking it right after I got it done, but I blame it on the difference that it made. If you were interested on where I got it done and with who don't hestitate to ask I'm happy to let you guys know as he is amazing!

What do you guys think of the hair, let me know,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk